6 Ways to Help Your Overnight Guests Feel at Home
- Before your visitors arrive, write down your Wi-Fi log-in information so you have it handy when they ask for it (and they will ask for it!).
- Have plenty of breakfast options ready in the morning - especially the coffee! You’ll want to inquire about any special dietary restrictions ahead of time.
- Show them where to get water or soft drinks while staying with you and make sure they know they’re welcome to help themselves! That way they don’t feel like they must ask you every time they need a drink.
- Make sure the toilet paper is in plain sight to re-stock. Nothing is more uncomfortable to a guest than having to root around your bathroom for a fresh roll. Make sure you have a clean hand-towel out for drying their hands after washing them as well!
- While we’re on the subject of the bathroom, make sure you have additional toiletries such as extra toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, razors, tissues and feminine products. Though your guests are likely bringing their own, have them on-hand just in case! Set out the hair dryer for them, too!
- Show them how to work your television and set the remote in front of it so they don’t have to go hunting for it.
Your Guests Will Love Metropolis at Innsbrook
Metropolis is unlike any apartment community you've experienced. Located in the sought-after Innsbrook neighborhood of Glen Allen, Virginia, Metropolis is redefining luxury. Our world class finishes will envelop you in opulence while the abundant amenities will lavish you in luxury. Just outside your door, the live/work/play community of Innsbrook will spoil you with over 37 acres of expansive outdoor beauty. With lakes, miles of paved trails, picnic areas, volleyball, disc golf and a major outdoor concert venue, Metropolis is an oasis you will love calling home. Call us today to schedule your tour!